You submit Importer Security Filing (ISF) details on a form called the 10+2.
The details to give include:
- Master Bill of Lading (MBL) number
- House Bill of Lading (HDL) number
- Automated Manifest System (AMS) number
- Shipper/seller information
- Manufacturer information
- Client/Importer of Record
- Container Stuffing Location
- Product & Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Code
- Client/Importer’s EIN/Tax ID number
Would you like more info? We're here to help: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.