You are on a time constraint and you need to move your cargo by airfreight.
Here is the step-by-step directions on how request a quote through the rate explorer tool.
You will need to collect following information;
- Gross Volume in CBM
- Gross Weight in KGS
- The origin airport or the contact name of your supplier
- The destination airport or the contact card of the delivery contact
- Cargo ready date
- In-DC date (optional)
- Decide if you are in need of ISF and/or Customs
Now that you have gathered all that information, lets go ahead and quote your Air Shipment. Shippabo Tip: Make sure to provide as accurate information to receive a competitive quote
1. Login to your platform and click "Rate Explorer"
2. Click "Air" in the popup window. And fill in the blank fields with the information that you collected.
3. Click on the services that you do NOT want. The system automatically defaults to have Customs Entry and ISF Filing as SELECTED.
4. Click "Search Rates" and then "Request Quote"
5. After you click request quote you will have a confirmation screen with details of the quote you requested. You will also get a
Congratulations! You have submitted a request for an Air Freight quote.
If you need help with submitting a quote or have any questions on Air freight quotes. Please click on the blue chat bubble and a Shippabo team member will be glad to assist you!