After your shipment is booked, the following steps take place:
- Shippabo will reach out to Shipper and confirm details.
- Shippabo will lock in container availability with Carrier.
- Carrier will issue shipping order (SO) and forward to Origin Agent.
- Origin Agent will arrange for empty container pickup and dropoff at Shipper for stuffing.
- Loaded container will be dropped off and gated-in at the port of loading.
- Origin Agent will file automated manifest system (AMS) for US-bound shipments.
- Shippabo will file importer security filing (ISF) for US-bound shipments.
- Carrier will confirm onboarding of container.
- Shipper will upload packing list and Commercial invoice to Shippabo.
Would you like more info? We're here to help: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.