Here on the Shippabo team, we believe all information should be readily accessible and easy to review. So your shipment status will always be available in real time and accessible wherever you are — no more waiting for your freight broker to get into the office so you can call.
How to Check Your Shipment Status
To check your shipment status on Shippabo:
- Login to the Shippabo platform.
- Click on the Shipments tab in the main navigation bar.
- Locate the shipment in question in the list. Or, search and click on it.
- You’re done! The most up-to-date status and details will be clearly summarized at the top of the page.
How to Subscribe to Email Updates
You can also receive email updates concerning your shipment. When a shipment is created by anyone in your team, you’re automatically subscribed to any important milestone updates.
Or, you can adjust your email preferences yourself:
- Click on the user avatar in the main navigation bar and select Settings.
- In the left hand control panel, select Notifications.
- Click on the blue sliders to toggle. (Note: blue means receive!)